Our Vision & Our Mission
Who are we?
A civil society association registered in Nigeria (Corporate Affair Commission – CAC -)
- We are a group of volunteers and we work in the field of education in Africa;
- We promote a resolutely Pan-Africanist vision of education;
- A vision inspired mainly by the thought of Prof. Cheikh Anta Diop.
Connect Through Education. Our goal is to:
- Create a network of reflection and action between African associations that campaign for a revamp of the education system in Africa according to the Diopian vision;
- Create a network of knowledge and exchanges between young people of the continent and those of the Diaspora around the intellectual and cultural heritage of Africa;
- Create a cultural reconnection dynamic that helps new generations to discover and enhance the heritage of African Classical Humanities.
Our concept of Education
It revolves around three fundamental notions: “Form, Transform, Perform”
- Form a competent African elite, animated by a strong cultural, historical and political consciousness.
- Transform, through the culture of reconnection and excellence, the African Intellectual Potential to make it the central lever of our Renaissance and our project of modernity.
- Translate, through the promotion of a culture of innovation, the African Renaissance Project into ingenious performances in all areas of social life: economy, politics, arts, science, and technology, etc.
Our preferential “educational choices”
In our vision of education, we particularly insist on certain thematic clusters which constitute for us real lines of action:
- Historical and education to cultural consciousness
- Innovation and Afro Social Business education
- Education to Pan-Africanist citizenship
- Education to Ecology
Projects we are currently working on
- Preparation of didactic materials for cultural animation;
- Creation of an e-library devoted solely to African studies;
- Promotion of young African talents and innovative African initiatives;
- Preparation of a cultural magazine: Sankofa Youth Journal (SYJ);
- Creation of Sankofa Youth Club (SYC) in African universities.
Our long-term projects
- Collaboration with African schools and universities;
- Training young entrepreneurs in Afro Social Business;
- Organization of summer universities and cultural immersion camps;
- Organization of workshops on literacy in African languages;
- Creation of a Pan-African Agro-Cultural Center with branches in different African capitals;
Facebook: Correct Connect Africa
YouTube: Correct Connect Africa
Website : www.ccaf.africa